BHEL celebrates 67th Karnataka Rajyotsava
Smt. Bani Varma, Executive Director (EDN), presided over the colourful function, organized jointly by BHEL Management & BHEEA under the auspices of BHEL Kannada Hitarakshana Samithi.
Bengaluru: 67th Karnataka Rajyotsava was celebrated in the BHEL- Electronics Division, Bengaluru on November 25, 2022. Smt. Bani Varma, Executive Director (EDN), presided over the colourful function, organized jointly by BHEL Management & BHEEA under the auspices of BHEL Kannada Hitarakshana Samithi.
Shri Sa.Ra. Govindu, Hon. President, Kannada Hitarakshana Samithi graced the occasion. Shri Joy Alexander, AGM-HR; Shri S Magendran, General Secretary, BHEEA and Shri L Shivakumar, President, Kannada Hitarakshana Samithi also shared the dais. On this occasion, Dr Mallika Ghanti, Ex-Vice Chancellor, Hampi Kannada University; renowned laureate Dr H.S. Venkateshamurthy; Shri Sadhu Kokila, noted cine artiste, director and music director were felicitated for distinguished services in their respective fields.
Employees retiring during the next year and fellow colleagues with extraordinary talents were also felicitated on this occasion. Prizes were distributed to winners of various competitions held as a part of the event.
Smt. Bani Varma in her presidential address expressed her happiness to be a part of this colourful occasion and briefed the gathering about the major achievements of the unit. She called upon colleagues to join hands to achieve the goals of the company. Earlier during the day, an exhibition-cum-sale of Kannada books was inaugurated by Shri Joy Alexander. Dance drama by employee artistes and Humour play “Kitapati-Devre Gati”, directed by Shri E. Kiran, was presented by the troupe comprising of employee artistes.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)