BHEL won prestigious ‘Renewable Energy India Award’
The one-of-its-kind plant is also the largest Floating Solar Plant in India.
New Delhi: BHEL has won the prestigious ‘Renewable Energy India Award’ in the ‘Leading EPC – Solar’ category for demonstrating optimal operational efficiency as an EPC contractor for renewable energy power plants.
The award recognises BHEL as an exemplary EPC contractor for the 100 MW (AC) Floating Solar PV Plant project at Ramagudam, Telangana.
The one-of-its-kind plant is also the largest Floating Solar Plant in India.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)