BPCL chosen as one of the 'Factories of the Future'
Umesh Gautam, General Manager Incharge, Engineering Service, E&P received the trophy on behalf of the company.
New Delhi: Bharat Petroleum has been chosen as one of the 'Factories of the Future' in the Economic Times Promising Plants initiative for 2022, after evaluating more than 300 companies globally in nine sectors like Oil & Gas, Plastics, Textiles, Steel, FMCG, Automotive & Auto Companies, Aerospace & Defence, Pharmaceuticals, and Food Processing.
The promising plants is not just about plants but about those which are an edge above the rest and acknowledge companies who are success stories for other plants on the path towards making their units state-of-the-art facilities. The assessment was based on the criteria, which included Manufacturing Capabilities, Safety & sustainability, Productivity & Throughput, Digitisation / Automation, Plant Technology & Equipments, Best-in-class, Global Competitiveness.
A big shout out to our Engineers for creating global benchmark in setting up oil & gas infrastructure in the country. Umesh Gautam, General Manager Incharge, Engineering Service, E&P received the trophy on behalf of the company.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong