BPCL chosen as one of the 'Factories of the Future'
Umesh Gautam, General Manager Incharge, Engineering Service, E&P received the trophy on behalf of the company.
New Delhi: Bharat Petroleum has been chosen as one of the 'Factories of the Future' in the Economic Times Promising Plants initiative for 2022, after evaluating more than 300 companies globally in nine sectors like Oil & Gas, Plastics, Textiles, Steel, FMCG, Automotive & Auto Companies, Aerospace & Defence, Pharmaceuticals, and Food Processing.
The promising plants is not just about plants but about those which are an edge above the rest and acknowledge companies who are success stories for other plants on the path towards making their units state-of-the-art facilities. The assessment was based on the criteria, which included Manufacturing Capabilities, Safety & sustainability, Productivity & Throughput, Digitisation / Automation, Plant Technology & Equipments, Best-in-class, Global Competitiveness.
A big shout out to our Engineers for creating global benchmark in setting up oil & gas infrastructure in the country. Umesh Gautam, General Manager Incharge, Engineering Service, E&P received the trophy on behalf of the company.Read Also : Coal CPSEs Providing Water to 981 Villages of Nine States
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus