CMD, WAPCOS visited Punatasangchhu Hydroelectric Projects in Bhutan
WAPCOS is the Engineering Consultant for both the Projects.
Bhutan: Shri R. K. Agrawal, CMD, WAPCOS & NPCC visited Punatasangchhu-I (P-I), 1200 MW and Punatsangchhu-II (P-II), 1020 MW Hydroelectric Projects in Bhutan on 16th November 2022.
Shri S. K. Yadav, Managing Director (PHPA-I) and Shri R. K. Chandel, Managing Director (PHPA-II) along with their respective teams were present. Shri Amitabh Tripathi, Sr. Executive Director along with WAPCOS team was also present.
WAPCOS is the Engineering Consultant for both the Projects.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes