Coal India Limited Auction Calendar for Linkage Auctions
Auction Calendar enables Coal Consumers Plan Sourcing
New Delhi: The supply of coal to Thermal Power Plants, Non-Regulated Sector (NRS) and State Nominated Agency was earlier governed by New Coal Distribution Policy, 2007 (NCDP).
Thereafter, the provisions of coal linkages of the NCDP for Power Sector and the Non-Regulated Sector have been replaced by the new mechanisms of SHAKTI Policy in 2017 and Auction of coal linkages for NRS under the Policy guidelines for auction of coal linkages of Non-Regulated Sector -2016, respectively.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The SHAKTI Policy and Policy guidelines for NRS are accountable, fair, and transparent mechanism of allocating coal linkages to Power/Non-Power Sector through a process of bidding.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
The Coal linkage auctions under the provisions of SHAKTI B (iii), SHAKTI B (viii) (a) and for NRS are conducted by Coal India Limited (CIL). CIL in adherence to the SHAKTI Policy and NRS linkage auction policy, has uploaded the tentative auction calendars on its website (https://www.coalindia.in/our-business/marketing-and-sales/general-notices/) for the linkage auctions conducted by it under above three categories.
These auction calendars provide the tentative time schedule during which the linkage auctions under these three categories are to be conducted by CIL during a year. The auction calendar will enable the coal consumers to plan for sourcing their coal requirement under these linkage auction windows through a responsible, accountable, fair, and transparent process of auctions.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard