EIL conferred with Governance Now 9th PSU Awards
The Governance Now Awards commemorate the achievement and commitment of PSUs towards raising the standards in the public sector.
New Delhi: Engineers India Limited (EIL) has been bestowed with four awards at the Governance Now 9th PSU Awards held in New Delhi on February 16, 2023. The Governance Now Awards commemorate the achievement and commitment of PSUs towards raising the standards in the public sector.
Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL was conferred with the “CMD Leadership Award” while the “HR Leadership Award” was presented to Sh. Ashok Kumar Kalra, Director (HR), EIL. The Company also earned plaudits in “Communication Outreach” and “Reskilling of Employees” categories. On behalf of the Company, Director (HR) & Team EIL received the Awards from Justice Shri Dipak Mishra, former Chief Justice of India.
Accepting this prestigious recognition, Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL said “Public Sector Companies have been steering the national economy towards meeting the desired socio-economic objectives. In its long journey of more than five and a half decades, EIL is also committed to provide solutions to the energy industry for sustainable economic growth for the nation.”Read Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister