HRD department organised ICCS training programme at BCCL
Dhanbad: A two days Training Programme on Internal Cost Control System (ICCS) Review Audit is being conducted at Kalyan Bhawan, HRD Department, organised by Cost & Budget Department Koyla Bhawan BCCL, Dhanbad on dated 21.01.2020 (Tuesday) and 22.01.2020 (Wednesday).
The objective of the training programme is to control the cost of the company at mine level and develop a standard reporting system for the same which will help the management of the company to identify the areas where cost reduction can be achieved. Honourable Director (Fin) Sri S Dutta inaugurated the training session.He emphasised the need to control the cost of the company and hoped that the officers attending the training programme will benefit from this and will be able to achieve cost reduction at mine level.
Expert Committee Member of the ICCS namely Sri Chandra Wadhwa (Past President ICMAI) and Sri Amal Kr. Das (Past President ICMAI) are conducting two days training session as a distinguished faculty.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong