HUDCO shares plunge 9% on government stake sale
The government currently holds an 81.81% stake in HUDCO.
New Delhi: Housing & Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) shares experienced a decline of 9% to Rs 81.80 per share on the BSE in the opening deals today. The Indian government has announced its plan to divest up to a 7% stake in HUDCO through an offer for sale (OFS) at a floor price of Rs 79 per share.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The OFS will be open for non-retail investors tomorrow, while retail investors can bid on Thursday. The 7% share sale in HUDCO at Rs 79 per share could generate around Rs 1,000 crore for the exchequer. The government currently holds an 81.81% stake in HUDCORead Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
"Offer for Sale in HUDCO opens tomorrow for non-retail investors. Retail investors can bid on Thursday. The government will divest 7 per cent equity, including a Green Shoe Option of 3.5 per cent," Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey said in a post on social media platform X.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'