India Energy Week 2024: Check out the list of Power Players participating
India Energy Week 2024 commences today bringing the energy ministers from across the globe where the event is marching a conducive platform to serve for better collaboration on policies and discreations.
The event is intended to be the biggest energy contemporary ritual to provide a 360-degree perspective on the global energy scenario and will feature speakers from regulatory bodies, renewable and alternate fuel associations and companies, policy researchers, and consultants.
The prominent foreign government functionaries speaking at the event include petroleum ministers from Libya, Nigeria, and Sudan, and energy ministers from Ghana, Djibouti, and Sri Lanka while the top decision-maker body for the oil exporting countries, OPEC will be represented by its Secretary General Haithan Al Ghais.
Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, the Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas and Urban Affairs will be chairing multiple conferences and sessions at the event.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Additionally, it would also feature the rich spread of strategic conferences with global decision-makers contemplating the future of sustainable energy. The event is supposed to be organized by the Federation of Indian Petroleum [FIPI] Industry under the control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
It would catalyze meaningful discussions, knowledge exchange, and many more significant collaborations. Meanwhile, the event is expected to draw over 35,000+ attendees, 350+ exhibitors, 400+ speakers, and 4000+ delegates from over 100 countries.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut