MCL surpassed 125 million tonne coal production
New Delhi: The Mahanadi Coalfields Limited team has surpassed 125 million tonne of coal production, registering a growth of 4.4% over the last financial year 2022-23.
The company produced the highest 18.15 MT coal in November 2023, as against 16.9 MT achieved during the same period last financial year.
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..