MOIL and MECON CMD receives 'Production Efficiency Maestro of the Year' award
New Delhi: Shri A.K Saxena, CMD MOIL and CMD MECON (Addnl. Charge) received the 'Production Efficiency Maestro of the Year' award at the STEELIES India 2023, organised by Steel & Metallurgy, at Kolkata.
Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'