PFC announces partnership with 37th National Games in Goa
PFC is committed to supporting this event by providing Rs. 2.57 crore of financial assistance to the Goa Sports Authority under its CSR for organising Medical Camps during the event.
New Delhi: Power Finance Corporation Limited announces its partnership with the prestigious 37th National Games in Goa, happening from October 26 to Nov 9, 2023.
PFC is committed to supporting this event by providing Rs. 2.57 crore of financial assistance to the Goa Sports Authority under its CSR for organising Medical Camps during the event.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
In this regard, an MoU was signed in Goa, in the presence of key dignitaries, including Mrs Swetika Sachan (IAS), Secretary Sports, Govt. of Goa, Dr Geeta S. Nagvenkar, Executive Director of Sports Authority of Goa, Shri Ali Shah, Executive Director (CSR) PFC, and Shri Durgesh Rangera, GM (CSR).Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'