PM Modi Launches PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a beacon of hope for artisans and craftsmen.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi launched the PM Vishwakarma Yojana today at IICC, Dwarka, New Delhi on the auspicious occasion of the Vishwakarma Jayanti. PM Vishwakarma scheme of the Government is a significant step towards empowering traditional artisans and craftsmen across the nation , preserving our rich cultural heritage and driving economic growth.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a beacon of hope for artisans and craftsmen. Under this visionary initiative, the Government is committed to providing financial assistance, access to products and services and elevating the quality of life for our traditional workers.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
The Kolkata chapter of this mega event was hosted at Biswa Bangla Convention Centre , New Town on 17.09.2023 in the august presence of the Hon’ble Union Cabinet Minister for Power and New & Renewable Energy, Ministry of Power, Government of India: respected Shri R. K. Singh, as Chief Guest.
The other esteemed and distinguished guests who graced the occasion were the Additional Secretary, Ministry of Power, GoI: Shri Ajay Tewari, the Chairman and Managing Director, Coal India Limited: Shri P.M. Prasad, the General Manager , South Eastern Railways: Shri A. K. Mishra, the Chairman, National Chamber of Cottage and Small Industries and Chairman, SC & ST Cell, NGO Welfare Association: Shri Tapas Kr. Dey, the Joint Director & Head of Office, MSME – Development & Facilitation Office, Kolkata, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, Shri Debabrata Mitra, IEDS and other eminent personalities.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
The event was attended by a gathering of over 1500 persons consisting of artisans from different parts of West Bengal, associates from MSME and technical students and industries.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus