Prime Minister Modi inaugurates 7th Edition of the IMC
The IMC 2023 aims to strengthen India’s position as a developer, manufacturer, and exporter of key cutting-edge technologies.
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 7th Edition of the India Mobile Congress 2023 at Bharat Mandapam in New Delhi today. India Mobile Congress (IMC) is the largest telecom, media, and technology forum in Asia to be held from 27th to 29th October 2023 with the theme ‘Global Digital Innovation’.
The IMC 2023 aims to strengthen India’s position as a developer, manufacturer, and exporter of key cutting-edge technologies. During the program, the Prime Minister awarded 100 ‘5G Use Case Labs’ to educational institutions across the country.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
The Prime Minister also inaugurated the exhibition at Hall 5 and took a walkthroughThe ‘100 5G labs initiative’, is an endeavor to realize the opportunities associated with 5G technology by encouraging the development of 5G applications that cater, both to India’s unique needs as well as the global demands.
India Mobile Congress (IMC) is the largest telecom, media, and technology forum in Asia and will be held from 27th to 29th October, 2023.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
With the theme 'Global Digital Innovation,' the IMC 2023 aims to strengthen India’s position as a developer, manufacturer, and exporter of key cutting-edge technologies. The three-day congress will highlight technologies such as 5G, 6G, and Artificial intelligence (AI) and discuss issues pertaining to the semiconductor industry, green technology, cybersecurity etc.
This year, IMC is introducing a startup program - ‘Aspire’. It will foster connections between startups, investors, and established businesses with an aim to catalyze fresh entrepreneurial initiatives and collaborations.
IMC 2023 will be attended by over one lakh participants from about 22 countries including about 5000 CEO level delegates, 230 exhibitors, 400 startups, and other stakeholders.Read Also : 3 lakh CR annual defence production & Rs 50K crore exports expected by 2028-29: Rajnath Singh
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong