RailTel bags Data Centre Champion award at Express Computer event
RailTel has its own two Data Centres located in Gurugram (Haryana-NCR) and Secunderabad (Telangana) and providing satisfactory service to multiple Government organizations/departments/PSUs.
New Delhi: RailTel, a Mini Ratna PSU of the Ministry of Railways has been conferred with the Data Centre Champion award at the Express Computer event organised by Indian Express group early this month. RailTel has its own two Data Centres located in Gurugram (Haryana-NCR) and Secunderabad (Telangana) and providing satisfactory service to multiple Government organizations/departments/PSUs.
All the key components of the data center design like routers, switches, cybersecurity systems, Next Generation firewalls, storage systems, servers, network and application-delivery controllers etc. use state of the art/latest technology and are best in their respective class.
The Secunderabad data centre is RailTel's and Indian Railways' first data center, and the country's eighth, with Tier -3 certification for design and facilities by UPTIME Institute USA. RailTel Data Centers are MeitY Empanelled for Cloud Service Provider.
Through data centers, RailTel is offering many services like Co-Location, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Computing, Disaster Recovery Site Services, Other IT/Security Related Services Namely Load balancing services, Application hosting, bandwidth services, Advanced Next Generation Firewall Services, Aadhar Identity Services, VPN Services, Endpoint security services, Web application firewall services, etc.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut