CSR: SAIL aims to empower individuals and communities to become self-reliant
Steel Authority of India Limited recognizes the importance of fostering economic independence & self-sufficiency within communities. By focusing on livelihood generation through its CSR initiatives, SAIL aims to empower individuals and communities to become self-reliant.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Self Help Groups (SHGs) are instrumental in this process, providing a platform for community members to collaborate, share resources and collectively work towards economic empowerment.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard