Ms. Sangeeta Kaushik appointed MD of Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company
Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company Limited is a 50:50 joint venture between India’s state-owned NTPC and Bangladesh’s BPDB.
Ms. Sangeeta Kaushik has been appointed for the role of Managing Director at Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company [Pvt] Ltd.
Earlier, she served as the Executive Director [Business, Development, International Business Development and Consultancy] at NTPC Limited. She is a graduate of electrical engineering from Govind Ballabh Pant University and joined NTPC in 1986 as an engineer trainee. Gaining an immense amount of experience, she held various positions at NTPC, including her recent role as Executive Director.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
Bangladesh-India Friendship Power Company Limited is a 50:50 joint venture between India’s state-owned National Thermal Power Corporation [NTPC] and Bangladesh’s Bangladesh Power Development Board [BPDB].Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong