Santosh Kumar Jha recommended for Konkan Railways CMD
Currently, Jha is serving as the Director (Operations & Commercial) in the same company.
New Delhi: The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) on November 1, 2023, recommended Mr Santosh Kumar Jha for the post of Chairman & Managing Director, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
Currently, Jha is serving as the Director (Operations & Commercial) in the same company.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
PESB interviewed a total of five applicants in the selection meeting from Bridge & Roof Company (India) Ltd., IRCON, RVNL, KRCL, Indian Railways Service of Electrical Engineering.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
PESB Interviewed the following applicants in the selection meeting:
1 Mr. RAJESH KUMAR SINGH, Chairman and Managing Director, Bridge & Roof Company (India) Ltd.
2 Mr. SURENDER SINGH, Executive Director, IRCON International Ltd
3 Mr. SUMIT SARDANA, Executive Director, Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL)
4 Mr. SANTOSH KUMAR JHA, Director (Operations & Commercial), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL)
5 M. ANOOP KUMAR AGRAWAL, Chief Electrical Engineer, Indian Railways Service of Electrical Engineering
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'