SBI teamed up with Flywire Corporation to ease the payment facility for international education system
This partnership will facilitate the automatic capturing of relevant student information, ensuring accuracy and traceability in transactions.
State Bank of India has partnered with Flywire Corporation to modernize the payment structure for Indian students under the international education system. The strategic partnership aims to ease the old complex payment process while offering a seamless and fully digital experience.
According to the sources, Flywire’s technology will be integrated directly into SBI’s platform which would enable Indian students to complete their international education payments effortlessly in Indian rupees.
The collaboration is in line with the RBI’s Liberalised Remittances Scheme [LRS] guidelines enhancing transparency and compliance. This partnership will facilitate the automatic capturing of relevant student information, ensuring accuracy and traceability in transactions.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
The crucial initiative comes at a juncture where Indian students are playing a pivotal role in international, with projections indicating an increase of migrating appease to double by 2024 and a significant contribution to global spending.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong