SCOPE 46th AGM highlights renewed endeavours and launching of new initiatives
The 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) was chaired by Mr. Rakesh Kumar CMD, NLC & Chairman, SCOPE and attended by Mr. Kishor Rungta CMD, FACT & Vice Chairman, SCOPE Mr. Atul Sobti DG.
SCOPE 46th Annual General Meeting (PSU Connect)
New Delhi: The 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) was chaired by Mr. Rakesh Kumar CMD, NLC & Chairman, SCOPE and attended by Mr. Kishor Rungta CMD, FACT & Vice Chairman, SCOPE Mr. Atul Sobti DG, SCOPE Mr. Agrim Kaushal, Economic Advisor, DPE Executive Board Members of SCOPE and senior officials of member Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs).
The meeting was held through virtual as well as physical mode.The AGM highlighted renewed efforts of SCOPE to reposition as an Innovative, Impactful and Inspiring apex body of PSEs by exploring new opportunities and resolving concerns with the support of policy makers and concerned authorities. The AGM also saw a series of new initiatives undertaken by SCOPE especially during the current pandemic period by turning Crisis into Opportunity.
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024