SCOPE Celebrates International Yoga Day
New Delhi: Standing Conference of Public Enterprises held a virtual yoga session commemorating the 6th International Yoga Day on the theme ‘Yoga at Home and Yoga with Family.’ Shri . Atul Sobti DG, SCOPE addressed the participants and emphasised that amidst these uncertain present times, practicing yoga can help achieve a fine balance in one’s life by creating harmony of mind, body and soul and therefore it should not be confined to a single day but be practiced regularly.
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024