Sh. N L Sharma, CMD, SJVN administers Swachhta Pledge to employees
SHIMLA: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN today, May 16 administrated Swachhta Abhiyan Pledge to the employees at Corporate Office, Shimla and marked the commencement of Swachhta Pakhwada 2023 in SJVN. On this occasion, Smt. Geeta Kapur, Director (Personnel), Sh. A.K. Singh, Director (Finance), Sh. Sushil Sharma, Director (Electrical) and other senior officials were also present.
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma said that the Action Plan for Swachhta Pakhwada 2023 has been formulated with the focus on ‘Hygiene and Sanitation’. Swachhta Pakhwada is being organized since 2016 with an objective to actively engage all government offices in the practices of cleanliness and creating awareness among masses. “In line with the direction of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, SJVN has been observing Swachhta Pakhwada every year at all offices & projects. Our aim is to make everyone part of the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision of Swachh Bharat,” said Sh. Sharma.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
SJVN’s Swachhta Pakhwada Action Plan 2023 includes installation of Sanitary Napkin Incinerators and Vending Machines at schools, Shramdan by SJVN employees in Cleanliness Drive in the surrounding areas, Sapling Plantation Drive, Special Awareness Drive to discourage plastic use and promote usage of eco-friendly material, setting up of Office Waste Paper Recycling Mechanism and Installation of Water Purifiers in schools & key public places.
Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
It also includes Cleanliness Drive of rivers near SJVN projects in various states, organizing Workshops, Swachhta Exhibitions, Expert Talks and Nukkad Nataks, Special Campaigns on Segregation of Waste & SLWM facilities along with Vermicomposting, Reuse of waste water for agriculture etc.
Swachhta Abhiyan Pledge was also administrated to the employees at all the project locations of SJVN.Read Also : Mr Vikraman N takes charge as Director (HR) of BEL
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects