SJVN CMD, inaugurates 37th National Convention
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma emphasized upon the need to develop a comprehensive strategy to prevent landslides and land subsidence in the hilly regions of the country.
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN Limited inaugurated the 37th National Convention organized by Institution of Engineers India, Himachal Pradesh State Centre Shimla at Nigam Vihar, Shimla.
The two-day National Convention on ‘Eco Friendly and Sustainable Approaches for Erosion Landslide and Land Subsidence Management in Hilly Regions’ is being attended by engineers, policymakers and researchers from various organizations of the country.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
In his address, Sh. Nand Lal Sharma emphasized upon the need to develop a comprehensive strategy to prevent landslides and land subsidence in the hilly regions of the country. He also highlighted the importance of Erosion Management through eco-friendly methods for more sustainable future.
Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
During the inaugural session, Sh. Nand Lal Sharma also honored eminent and young engineers for their significant contributions in the field of environmental engineering.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage