BCCL Central hospital's successful knee replacement surgery of 59 year old
The patient was suffering from acute osteoarthritis and had unbearable pain in the left knee for the last 3 years.
Dhanbad: The team of able doctors at the Central Hospital of Bharat Coking Coal Ltd, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand have successfully performed a total knee replacement surgery on 59-year-old Shri. Mangal Ravidas. The patient was suffering from acute osteoarthritis and had unbearable pain in the left knee for the last 3 years.
The orthopedic team lead by Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Anshul Kumar, and Dr. H. Jagannath operated upon Shri. Ravidas. Five days post-operation, Shri. Ravidas is now able to walk without pain and any help.Read Also : RINL awarded for its outstanding contribution to improve workplace safety
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi