AAI's Jharsuguda airport is now connected with Bengaluru airport
New Delhi: The Airports Authority of India is continuously introducing new flight routes to strengthen the nation’s flight network. In accordance with the same, AAI’s Jharsuguda airport is now connected with Bengaluru airport with a new direct flight service from IndiGo Airlines.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The inaugural flight was welcomed at Jharsuguda Airport with the customary water canon salute. Also, a cake-cutting ceremony was held at the airport in the presence of the Airport Director, AAI officials, Airline staff and passengers.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard