Area-Level Bipartite Safety Committee organised at Lingaraj
New Delhi: 23rd Area-Level Bipartite Safety Committee Meeting was organised at Lingaraj Area in Talcher coalfields of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL). Chaired by the Area General Manager, the meeting was attended by the Project Officer, Lingaraj OCP, Trade Union leaders of Apex level, their representatives in the Area, heads of various departments in the Area and Contractors' representatives.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Various measures were discussed to strengthen the Safety set-up at the operational units in the Area and to achieve 'Zero Harm' level of occupational safety.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard