BHEL bags order worth Rs 5500 crore for Haryana Power Plant
The project is signed for the supply of equipment –boiler, turbine, generator, and associated auxiliaries along with electrical and c&I, the balance of plant packages, Erection & Commissioning, and Civil works.
BHEL has announced that it has secured a contract for the installation of a 1x800 MW ultra-supercritical expansion unit for Haryana Power Generation Corporation. As per the exchange filing, the respective project will be created at Yamuna Nagar’s Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram Thermal Power Plant in Haryana.
The project is signed for the supply of equipment –boiler, turbine, generator, and associated auxiliaries along with electrical and c&I, the balance of plant packages, Erection & Commissioning, and Civil works. The project is estimated to be executed within 57 months.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The listed order is considered to be the second major order won this year, earlier, the company had received an order worth Rs 15,000 crore from NLC India Ltd building through an EPC contract for the 3x800 MW Talabira Thermal Power Project in the Jharsuguda district of Odisha.
The shares of the company ended the day at Rs 230.90 down by 0.24% from the previous close.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut