BPCL Achieved a Significant Milestone
New Delhi: BPCL achieved a significant milestone by securing the "Best-In-Class Excellence in Cost Management" accolade at the 15th ELSC (Express Logistics and Supply Chain) Leadership Awards.
Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
The ELSC Conclave is a notable B2B event that recognizes companies driving innovation and adopting efficient practices in line with emerging trends and technologiesRead Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
BPCL earned this award due to its comprehensive approach to cost management, resulting in outstanding business achievements. The company extends its gratitude to everyone for their dynamic efforts and invaluable contributions.Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024