Group Captain Kapil Sharma took over command of Air Force Station Faridabad
Group Captain Kapil Sharma was commissioned in the Logistics branch of Indian Air Force in December 1997.
New Delhi: Group Captain Kapil Sharma took over command of Air Force Station Faridabad from Group Captain KS Ganesh on 05 Jun 23 in a befitting ceremony at the Station.
Group Captain Kapil Sharma was commissioned in the Logistics branch of Indian Air Force in December 1997. He has held various appointments in Operational bases and Base Repair Depots during his service career.Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
He has undergone Strategic Management and Defence Acquisition Management courses. He has also attended the Higher Defence Management Course at College of Defence Management, Secunderabad. He has been commended by Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief and Chief of Air Staff for meritorious service.
Read Also : Indian Air Force and Aeronautical Development Agency Signs MoU
Air Force Station Faridabad is an important Logistics hub for Western Air Command. It provides valuable Logistics support to various units of IAF.Read Also : Indian Navy’s largest multilateral naval exercise kicked off at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore