Director (P&IR), CIL felicitates winners of Coal India Inter Company Athletic Meet
Over 300 players from across CIL Subsidiaries and SCCL participated in this two-day Meet.
New Delhi: Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL felicitated and gave away prizes to the winners of 30th Coal India Inter Company Athletic Meet - 2022-23 in the concluding ceremony held at Nigahi Stadium of NCL in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd. (ECL) was declared the winner and host Northern Coalfields Ltd. (NCL) secured the position of runner up at the Meet. Over 300 players from across CIL Subsidiaries and SCCL participated in this two-day Meet.
During his NCL visit, Shri Ranjan also visited Nigahi Open Cast Project and chaired a meeting at the company’s Headquarters in Singrauli. Shri Bhola Singh, CMD, NCL and senior management of NCL were present in the meeting and concluding ceremony of the Athletic Meet.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut