Director (P&IR), CIL felicitates winners of Coal India Inter Company Athletic Meet
Over 300 players from across CIL Subsidiaries and SCCL participated in this two-day Meet.
New Delhi: Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL felicitated and gave away prizes to the winners of 30th Coal India Inter Company Athletic Meet - 2022-23 in the concluding ceremony held at Nigahi Stadium of NCL in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd. (ECL) was declared the winner and host Northern Coalfields Ltd. (NCL) secured the position of runner up at the Meet. Over 300 players from across CIL Subsidiaries and SCCL participated in this two-day Meet.
During his NCL visit, Shri Ranjan also visited Nigahi Open Cast Project and chaired a meeting at the company’s Headquarters in Singrauli. Shri Bhola Singh, CMD, NCL and senior management of NCL were present in the meeting and concluding ceremony of the Athletic Meet.Read Also : Coal CPSEs Providing Water to 981 Villages of Nine States
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus