ECL commissioned auto dust suppression system
This will help reduce dust and create a positive impact on the environment.
New Delhi: Kunustoria area of Eastern Coalfields Ltd. has commissioned an automatic dust suppression system at the Bansra Railway siding. This will help reduce dust and create a positive impact on the environment.
The automatic dust suppression system comprises 24 sprinklers, has a capacity of 70,000 litres, and can sprinkle water up to 30 meters.
Kunustoria Area is one of the 14 operational areas of Eastern Coalfields Limited located in the Asansol subdivision of Paschim Bardhaman district in the state of West Bengal, India. It is bounded by the rural areas of Jamuria CD Block on the north, Kenda Area and Kajora Area on the east, Bankura district, across the Damodar on the south, and Satgram Area and Sripur Area on the west.
About Eastern Coalfields Limited: Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) is a coal producer, that operates coal mines in Jharkhand and the West Bengal states of India. It inherited all the private sector coal mines of the Raniganj Coalfield. It is one of the fully owned subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. ECL mining leasehold area is 753.75 km2 and surface right area is 237.18 km2It is spread across West Bengal and Jharkhand.Read Also : NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi