ED (BDM), REC Limited Talks on Infrastructure Financing
Sh. T.S.C. Bosh, ED (BDM), REC spoke on 'REC and Infrastructure Financing' at a Conference titled 'Infrastructure & Logistics: Fuelling Indian Economic Development' by InfraLog, held at AAI Officers' Institute Convention Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
He elaborated the spectrum of activities being undertaken by REC specificially in the Infrastructure and Logistics sector.
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'