EESL signed pact worth Rs 500 crore with State Bodies and Industry partners
Public sector unit EESL [Energy Efficiency Services Limited] has inked a pact worth Rs 500 crore with state bodies and industry partners at the India Energy Week held in Goa to enhance the energy sector areas.
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh [LAHDC], and Vidhya Pratishthan have partnered with EESL. The signed MoU with two entities is valued at Rs 300 crore and Rs 200 crore which crucially focuses on aspects of energy efficiency, including lighting, clean cooking, space heating, renewable, e-mobility, cooling, and consultancy.
The MoU signed focuses on implementing an outstanding framework for the energy utilization fields and laying the foundation for executing projects that implement energy-efficient measures across various facilities, regions, and communities. As per officials, the partnerships are oriented to set up the groundwork for transformative projects that will significantly contribute to India’s Journey towards an energy-efficient future.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
The MoU with LAHDC includes space heating solutions across various locations in the territory of Ladakh, using innovative heat pump technology which is followed by the recent signing of the company’s MoU for the distribution of 2,000 induction cookstoves in Ladakh which impacts significant contribution to comprehensive energy solutions in the region.Read Also : PFRDA notifies rules for National Pension System and Pension Funds: What you need to know
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM