EIL conferred with Swachhta Award by Petroleum Ministry
Hon'ble Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Affairs, Shri Hardeep Singh Puri presented the award to Smt. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL on 21st November, 2022 at an event held in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
New Delhi: Engineers India Limited (EIL) has been bestowed with First Prize in Swachhta Pakhwada Awards by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG), Govt. of India for exemplary initiatives undertaken during Swachhta Pakhwada 2022 towards making Swachhta a “Jan Andolan”.
Hon'ble Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Affairs, Shri Hardeep Singh Puri presented the award to Smt. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL on 21st November, 2022 at an event held in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi. Shri Rameswar Teli, Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Labour & Employment also graced the occasion.
During the Swachhta Pakhwada, EIL undertook lot of innovative activities such as Prabhat Pheri, Distribution & Awareness Drives in Slums & Schools, Tree Plantations & Maintenance, Clean Neighbourhood Contest, Competitions in Schools, Swachhta Rallies around offices, etc. This showcases the commitment and enthusiasm of EIL to reach wide spectrum of people across India in creating awareness and inspiration about Swachhta Movement.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024