GAIL's 17 CGD Companies participated in City Gas Distribution Company review meet
A City Gas Distribution Company (CGD) review meet was held on 23rd May, 2023 at GAIL Corporate Office wherein 17 CGD companies of GAIL participated.
Shri Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Chairman and Managing Director, GAIL took a comprehensive review of the progress and performance of the sector, a major growth driver for increasing the share of natural gas in the energy mix.
Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
Shri M V Iyer, Director (Business Development and Marketing), GAIL, Shri R. K Jain, Director (Finance), GAIL and Managing Directors/CEOs from 17 CGD companies participated in the event.
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi