Geeta Kapur steps in as SJVN CMD (Additional Charge)
The assigned additional charge of CMD, SJVN to Ms Geeta Kapur, Director (Personnel) is effective from 1st February 2024, for three months or until further orders, whichever is earlier, it is mentioned.
New Delhi: The Ministry of Power, Government of India in its order dated 31st January 2024 states that, the appointment of Ms. Geeta Kapur, Director (Personnel) of SJVN has been approved for the post of Chairman and Managing Director of the company as the Additional Charge.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has accepted the resignation tendered by Shri Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman and Managing Director (“CMD”) and has relieved him from the post of CMD of the Company with immediate effect.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The assigned additional charge of CMD, SJVN to Ms Geeta Kapur, Director (Personnel) is effective from 1st February 2024, for three months or until further orders, whichever is earlier, it is mentionedRead Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
Ms. Geeta Kapur's appointment as the additional CMD of SJVN is a positive development for the company and the renewable energy sector in India. She has been holding the position of Director ( Personnel), SJVN since October 2018.
Her proven track record, combined with her understanding of SJVN's operations and the current energy landscape, positions her well to lead the company towards a brighter, more sustainable future. As she takes the helm, all eyes will be on her strategies and vision for propelling SJVN to even greater heights.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut