Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
New Delhi: Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon’ble Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Housing & Urban Affairs visited the consecrated Namo Ghat in Varanasi, UP for a review of the facilities developed in Phase-1 & 2 of the project.Read Also : Finance Minister Sitharaman chairs 28th meeting of FSDC
EIL is providing Project Management Consultancy Services for the re-development of the Ghats from Raj Ghat to Adi Keshav Ghat which includes Khidkiya Ghat, now popularly known as Namo Ghat for the three large sculptures in the form of folded hands in the ‘Namaste’ posture.Read Also : 48 Unemployed Gain Valuable Skills in NLCIL-NPTI CSR Initiative
The Namo Ghat, modern yet conforming to our traditional ethos, is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities such as an open theatre, a food court, public conveniences, a viewing deck and multipurpose platforms for organizing various events.
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..