IICM celebrates its 29th Foundation Day
IICM is the apex training institute of CIL. It also imparts training to the professionals of Indian coal sector besides CIL.
New Delhi: Shri Pramod Agrawal, Chairman, CIL virtually addressed the 29th Foundation Day of Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) celebrated at its Campus in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
In his address, Shri Agrawal said CIL is gearing up for energy transition and upcoming training modules of IICM should be prepared keeping in mind the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead.
Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL said IICM should take on the challenges ahead and strive to position itself as the most sought after training and leadership institute for energy sector in India.
Dr. Kamakshi Raman, ED, IICM, faculties and officials of IICM were present on the occasion. IICM is the apex training institute of CIL. It also imparts training to the professionals of Indian coal sector besides CIL.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024