India stand firmly with Israel; PM Modi talks with Israeli counterpart Netanyahu
Condemning terrorism in all its forms, the Prime Minister expressed solidarity with Israel at this difficult time.
New Delhi: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, thanked his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu for updating him on the ongoing situation in his country.
Condemning terrorism in all its forms, the Prime Minister expressed solidarity with Israel at this difficult time.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
The Prime Minister posted on X:
"I thank Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his phone call and providing an update on the ongoing situation. People of India stand firmly with Israel in this difficult hour.
India strongly and unequivocally condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations."Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage