IRFC posts revenue of Rs. 6,679 Crore; PAT of Rs. 1,556 Crore for Q1 FY24
New Delhi Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise (“IRFC” or the “Company”), the dedicated market borrowing arm of the Indian Railways, has announced its un-audited financial results for Q1 FY2023-24.
Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
The revenue from operations of the company for Q1 FY24 grew by 18.69% to Rs. 6,679.17 Crore as against Rs. 5,627.44 Crore reported in Q1 FY23. The Company also reported PAT of Rs. 1,556.57 Crore for Q1 FY24 vis-à-vis Rs. 1,661.58 Crore reported in Q1 FY23.
Net worth and Assets Under Management (AUM) at the end of Q1 FY24 stand at Rs. 47,033.75 crore and Rs. 4,66,251.33 crore respectively. The earning per share of the Company is at Rs. 1.20 in Q1 FY24 as compared to Rs. 1.27 in Q1 FY23.
Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
Commenting on the financial results, Ms. Shelly Verma, CMD (Addl. Charge) & Director (Finance) said: “IRFC envisions to further expand its horizons and diversify its lending portfolio by venturing further into the railway ecosystem and leverage its financial expertise to contribute significantly to the nation's infrastructure development.”
Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus