MIDHANI completed 50th year of its service to the nation
MIDHANI has completed its 50th year of establishment with great joy on November 20, 2023. It was established in 1973 as a Public Sector undertaking under the Ministry of Defence. The organization has tried to fulfil the objective of its establishment with excellence. Since its inception, it has excelled in the production of strategic alloys. With five decades of unwavering commitment to excellence, MIDHANI has played a pivotal role in fostering self-reliance in the strategic sector of our nation.
On the auspicious occasion, Shri Saket Chaturvedi, Chief Executive Officer of MiG Complex at HAL, visited MIDHANI, Hyderabad. During this visit, shri Chaturvedi conveyed HAL's commitment to collaborate with MIDHANI in the indigenous development of strategic materials for Aerospace requirements.
Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
As we celebrate the culmination of five decades of achievements today, we extend our heartfelt gratitude to all our employees, customers, vendors, and stakeholders. Your unwavering support has been an integral and indispensable part of our journey towards success.Read Also : 3 lakh CR annual defence production & Rs 50K crore exports expected by 2028-29: Rajnath Singh
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong