NBCC shares hit all time high at Rs 139 after Budget speech, M-cap rose to Rs 24,000 crore
The firm’s shares have a beta of 0.6, indicating very low volatility in a year. In terms of technicals, the relative strength index [RSI] of the NBCC stock is standing at 84.1.
New Delhi: The share price of NBCC Ltd has surged to a 52-week high after the financial announcement was led in a Budget speech, constructing two crore houses in the next five years.
The share price of NBCC Ltd has increased by 7.41% to a high of Rs 139 against the previous close of Rs 129.40 on BSE. Meanwhile, the market capitalization of the company has listed to be around Rs 24,000 crore. The PSU stock has gained 193% in six months and rose to 272% in a year. The current trading session has a total of 53.24 lakh shares of the company has amounted to a turnover of Rs 72.04 crore on BSE.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The firm’s shares have a beta of 0.6, indicating very low volatility in a year. In terms of technicals, the relative strength index [RSI] of the NBCC stock is standing at 84.1. The company provides value-added services. The company operates through three segments, Project Management Consultancy[ PMC], Real Estate Development, and Engineering Procurement and Construction.
The PMC segment is proactively engaged in civil construction projects, infrastructure projects, project implementation for Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, and developmental work in the Northeastern region. It is a public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut