Nitin Gadkari approves upgradation and rehabilitation work of NH-25 in Barmer
The project will improve connectivity to NH-68 (Jaisalmer-Barmer-Sanchor), NH-25 (Jodhpur-Pachpadra-Barmer) and NH-925 (Bakasar-Gagadiya).
Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari
New Delhi: Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari in a series of tweets informed that the upgradation and rehabilitation work of NH-25 Extension to 2-lane with paved shoulder of Ghagaria-Munabao section of District Barmer in Rajasthan has been approved under EPC mode at a cost of Rs.235.15 crore.
He said the project passes through backward districts of Rajasthan, improvement of the project route will lead to economic development of the region and congestion free traffic movement.The project will improve connectivity to NH-68 (Jaisalmer-Barmer-Sanchor), NH-25 (Jodhpur-Pachpadra-Barmer) and NH-925 (Bakasar-Gagadiya), he added.
Shri Gadkari said NH-25 (Ext.) provides link to Bharatmala road network running parallel to International Border connecting Munabao-Dhanana-Tanot (NH-70). It also connects Munabao to Barmer district headquarters where several military bases are located. He said this national highway is very important from strategic point of view to provide logistics to Munabao (International Border) which is currently single lane.Read Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister