NLCIL CMD Prasanna Kumar Motupalli greets prize winners of CM’s Trophy 2023
They were also awarded with cash awards. A cash award of Rs.1,12,500 was given to Adarsh Srivatsa, Rs. 1,00,000 to Tessy Joseph and Rs.37,500 to Kumudhini.
New Delhi: The district level tournaments for the selection of badminton players for the Chief Minister Trophy 2023 was conducted in the month of February 2023 at Cuddalore and the badminton players from NLCIL participated in the selection.
Badminton player of the Lignite City Club (LCC), Neyveli, Shri. D Adarsh Srivatsa won Gold in the Men’s Singles as well as Mixed Doubles by partnering with S Kumudhini in Govt. Servants category.
Mrs. Tessy Joseph won Gold in Women’s Singles event in Govt. Servants category. All the three gold medallists were selected for the state level tournament held at Chennai.
In the state level tournament held at Chennai between 7th to 11th July 2023, Mrs. Tessy Joseph won Gold in the women’s singles category. D Adarsh Srivatsa won Silver in Men’s Singles category and Bronze in Mixed doubles category along with partner S Kumudhini.
They were also awarded with cash awards. A cash award of Rs.1,12,500 was given to Adarsh Srivatsa, Rs. 1,00,000 to Tessy Joseph and Rs.37,500 to Kumudhini.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
The prize winners met the CMD of NLCIL Shri M Prasanna Kumar today along with LCC President Shri. Rajasekhara Reddy and Treasurer Bikram Keshari Das and Badminton Committee member Shri D Ravichandran and got his wishes.
Shri Prasanna Kumar also encouraged them to participate in more such events and bring more laurels to the company.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus