NTPC Q4 FY23 Results: Generation up by 10.95%; Standalone PAT up by 5.62%
The Country’s largest power generator- NTPC Ltd., with a present group installed capacity of 72,304 MW, has declared the financial results for FY23 on 19 May 2023.
NTPC Group recorded the highest ever annual generation of 399 Billion Units in FY23 as compared to 361 Billion Units in FY22, an increase of ~11%. NTPC’s standalone gross generation in FY23 is 344 Billion Units as compared to 310 Billion Units in the previous year, registering an increase of ~11%.
NTPC Coal stations achieved a Plant Load Factor of 75.90% as against the National Average of 64.21% during FY23.Read Also : NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
On standalone basis, Total Income of NTPC for FY23 was Rs 167,724 crore as against previous year Total Income of Rs 124,750 crore, registering an increase of 34.45%. Profit After Tax for FY23 was Rs 17,197 crore as against Rs 16,282 crore in FY22, registering an increase of 5.62%.
On consolidated basis, Total Income of the group for FY23 was Rs 177,977 crore as against previous year Total Income of Rs 134,994 crore, registering an increase of 31.84%. Profit After Tax of the group for FY23 was Rs 17,121 crore as against corresponding previous year PAT of Rs 16,960 crore.Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
The Board of Directors of NTPC Ltd. have recommended a final dividend @ 30% of paid-up share capital i.e. Rs 3/- per equity share of face value of Rs 10/- each for FY23, subject to the approval of the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting. The Company had paid an Interim Dividend @ 42.50% of paid-up share capital i.e. Rs 4.25 per equity share in February 2023. This is the 30th consecutive year of dividend payment by the Company.Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari