NTPC to host three day Indian Power Stations O&M Conference at Raipur
New Delhi: Country’s largest power generation company, NTPC Ltd, will host, Indian Power Stations O&M Conference (IPS 2024) at Raipur from 13th to 15th February 2024.
The conference holds significance, marking the anniversary of the commissioning of the first unit of NTPC Singrauli in 1982, a milestone that paved the way for decades of innovation and excellence in the power sector.Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
The event will virtually be inaugurated by Shri R. K Singh, Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy in presence of other senior officials from Ministry of power and power PSU organisations.
The IPS 2024 aims to bring together industry leaders to engage in discussions centred on the theme, "O&M Practices for Safe, Reliable & Cost-Effective Power Generation".Read Also : Indian Air Force and Aeronautical Development Agency Signs MoU
With an impressive participation of over 500 delegates from both domestic and international power sectors, this edition of IPS will feature a total of 93 technical papers, with 82 presented in person and 11 virtually by esteemed international authors providing insights into technologies and innovations in the power sector.
The Techno Galaxy Exhibition 2024, a highlight of the conference that will showcase stalls and products from more than 40 manufacturers.
From energy-efficient technologies to streamlined workflows, the O&M Conference 2024 will unveil innovative strategies for enhancing Safety, Reliability & Cost-effective Power Generation.Read Also : Indian Navy’s largest multilateral naval exercise kicked off at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore