PESB selected Mr. Pawan Kumar Mishra for Director (Finance), CCL
New Delhi: Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) on Tuesday recommended the name of Mr. Pawan Kumar Mishra for the post of Director (Finance), Central Coalfields Ltd. He is currently working as Chief Financial Officer in DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited.
DNH Power Distribution Corporation Ltd is part of the Administration of Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli & headed by the Secretary (Power).
PESB interviewed these applicants in the selection meeting:
- Mr. MAHENDRA KUMAR BALUKA, General Manager, Western Coalfields Ltd.
- Mr. RAJENDRA SINGH, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
- Mr. PRITAM KUMAR PRASAD, General Manager, Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDIL)
- Mr. G SRINIVASAN, Chief Manager, South Eastern Coalfields Ltd.
- Mr. VINOD KUMAR, Chief Manager, Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.
- Mr. CH NIKUNJA KISHORE NANDA, General Manager, Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
- Mr. MANI DHAIR GUPTA, Chief General Manager, Oil India Ltd.
- Mr. PAWAN KUMAR MISHRA, Chief Financial Officer, DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited.