POSOCO organized a Cyber Security Symposium
Various Senior Dignitaries, Stakeholders and Cyber Security experts from SLDCs, Statutory bodies, Industries and Academia participated in the symposium.
New Delh: In continuation with Cyber Security Awareness month celebrated during the month of October and on the occasion of Cyber Jagrukta Diwas, CERT-Grid Operation (POSOCO) organized a Cyber Security Symposium on 2nd Nov 2022 at NRPC conference hall, New Delhi.
Various Senior Dignitaries, Stakeholders and Cyber Security experts from SLDCs, Statutory bodies, Industries and Academia participated in the symposium.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong