RBI Central Board discussed economic, global and domestic challenges at 597th meet
The Board also discussed various areas of operations of the Reserve Bank including the functioning of the Local Boards and activities of select Central Office Departments.
New Delhi: The 597th meeting of the Central Board of Directors of Reserve Bank of India was held on August 26 at its Regional Office in Jaipur under the Chairmanship of Shri Shaktikanta Das, Governor.
The Board in its meeting reviewed the current economic situation, global and domestic challenges including the overall impact of current global geopolitical crises. The Board also discussed various areas of operations of the Reserve Bank including the functioning of the Local Boards and activities of select Central Office Department
Deputy Governors Shri Mahesh Kumar Jain, Dr. Michael Debabrata Patra, Shri M. Rajeshwar Rao, Shri T. Rabi Sankar and other Directors of the Central Board viz. Shri Satish K. Marathe, Shri S. Gurumurthy, Ms Revathy Iyer, Prof. Sachin Chaturvedi, Shri Anand Gopal Mahindra, Shri Venu Srinivasan, Shri Pankaj Ramanbhai Patel and Dr. Ravindra H. Dholakia attended the meeting. Shri Sanjay Malhotra, Secretary, Department of Financial Services also attended the meeting.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus