RBI Central Board discussed economic, global and domestic challenges at 597th meet
The Board also discussed various areas of operations of the Reserve Bank including the functioning of the Local Boards and activities of select Central Office Departments.
New Delhi: The 597th meeting of the Central Board of Directors of Reserve Bank of India was held on August 26 at its Regional Office in Jaipur under the Chairmanship of Shri Shaktikanta Das, Governor.
The Board in its meeting reviewed the current economic situation, global and domestic challenges including the overall impact of current global geopolitical crises. The Board also discussed various areas of operations of the Reserve Bank including the functioning of the Local Boards and activities of select Central Office Department
Deputy Governors Shri Mahesh Kumar Jain, Dr. Michael Debabrata Patra, Shri M. Rajeshwar Rao, Shri T. Rabi Sankar and other Directors of the Central Board viz. Shri Satish K. Marathe, Shri S. Gurumurthy, Ms Revathy Iyer, Prof. Sachin Chaturvedi, Shri Anand Gopal Mahindra, Shri Venu Srinivasan, Shri Pankaj Ramanbhai Patel and Dr. Ravindra H. Dholakia attended the meeting. Shri Sanjay Malhotra, Secretary, Department of Financial Services also attended the meeting.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong