RBI Central Board discussed economic, global and domestic challenges at 597th meet
The Board also discussed various areas of operations of the Reserve Bank including the functioning of the Local Boards and activities of select Central Office Departments.
New Delhi: The 597th meeting of the Central Board of Directors of Reserve Bank of India was held on August 26 at its Regional Office in Jaipur under the Chairmanship of Shri Shaktikanta Das, Governor.
The Board in its meeting reviewed the current economic situation, global and domestic challenges including the overall impact of current global geopolitical crises. The Board also discussed various areas of operations of the Reserve Bank including the functioning of the Local Boards and activities of select Central Office Department
Deputy Governors Shri Mahesh Kumar Jain, Dr. Michael Debabrata Patra, Shri M. Rajeshwar Rao, Shri T. Rabi Sankar and other Directors of the Central Board viz. Shri Satish K. Marathe, Shri S. Gurumurthy, Ms Revathy Iyer, Prof. Sachin Chaturvedi, Shri Anand Gopal Mahindra, Shri Venu Srinivasan, Shri Pankaj Ramanbhai Patel and Dr. Ravindra H. Dholakia attended the meeting. Shri Sanjay Malhotra, Secretary, Department of Financial Services also attended the meeting.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024